GPSgames.org locationless challenge

General Information About Geocaching
Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
GPSgames.org locationless challenge

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

First of all, yes, we at OCNA are working on locationless challenges, we'll get 'er done soon, hopefully. I just thought I'd bring this one to people's attention. Apparently it was placed way back in September, 2014. I know I had looked at it, just not carefully enough apparently. There are 7 "tasks" to perform playing the various games available from gpsgames.org. However, there are 3 levels; complete 3 of them, complete 5 of them, and complete all 7. I personally only had four, but am eligible for three obviously. I know for a fact DudleyGrunt, sfcchaz and Tripman quailify for it. Those are just the 3 names that immediately popped into my head, and I checked their profiles over there. Just making people aware.

By the way, I still retain the title as the No. 1 Geocache finder in the world on gpsgames.org (with like 54). Best I can remember, I've held that title at least 5 years. :mrgreen:
ImageImage

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: GPSgames.org locationless challenge

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 am

Geez, 33 views before this post, and no one else has logged it. :D
ImageImage

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Is anyone going to log this thing? And we should be releasing our first 16 challenges in less than 2 weeks.
ImageImage

Bon Echo
Site Admin

Post by Bon Echo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 pm

I know I won't be logging it...I'll probably never get more than one point ("find AND hide at least 1 geocache listed on GPSgames.org"). I don't really have any interest in the other sites - only because I don't have the time to add more to the games i already don't have enough time for.

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:38 am

Bon Echo wrote:I know I won't be logging it...I'll probably never get more than one point ("find AND hide at least 1 geocache listed on GPSgames.org"). I don't really have any interest in the other sites - only because I don't have the time to add more to the games i already don't have enough time for.
They are old school games! Site created in 2002. Most popular is Geodashing. Tens of thousands of randomly generated waypoints all over the world every month, and you attempt to visit them. The owner could probably write phone apps for some or all of them, but I've never heard of any plans.
ImageImage