New caches

General Information About Geocaching
NativTxn
Site Admin
New caches

Post by NativTxn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 am

I was able to get a FTF this morning on a cache that posted yesterday as a result of my contest! Whoo hoo! Filled another day on the calendar. I need to find caches on 12 more days this month and then my 366-day calendar will be filled!!!
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: New caches

Post by Mr.Yuck » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:00 am

NativTxn wrote:I was able to get a FTF this morning on a cache that posted yesterday as a result of my contest! Whoo hoo! Filled another day on the calendar. I need to find caches on 12 more days this month and then my 366-day calendar will be filled!!!
Congrats!! I got sidetracked, and didn't do half the stuff I wanted to for your contest, but I will definitely fill out an entry form, now that the month is over. I scored a few points.

Yeah, I've only got 7 days left to fill in the calendar now, 3 of them in March, and finishing up Tuesday, June 12th. Then I'll be able to log goofy 366 day challenges pretty much anywhere I go. I suspect there's several in each State/Province. One about 12 miles from my house.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

NativTxn wrote:I was able to get a FTF this morning on a cache that posted yesterday as a result of my contest! Whoo hoo! Filled another day on the calendar. I need to find caches on 12 more days this month and then my 366-day calendar will be filled!!!
Congratulations!
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

NativTxn
Site Admin

Post by NativTxn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 am

March 30 will be my 2-year cache-iversary. I'm hoping I can hit all of these last few days during the month. I'll bet some of the 366 day challenges will require them all to be on Groundspeak's site, but I bet I can find one that will allow them from any site.

I'm taking the entries for the contest and I'm adding up the number of finds and hides in each of the listing sites, TBs and GKs moved, etc. It'll be interesting to see what sites were used in the "Any listing site" tasks. I'll be posting winners and stats after the Texas Challenge event next weekend.
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website