How was GeoWoodstock?

General Information About Geocaching
Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
How was GeoWoodstock?

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Dang, I got sick of seeing last post by Mr. Yuck on May 3rd, over 3 weeks ago. Of course it still says last post by Mr. Yuck. :mrgreen:

So how was it? How was the meet-up? And of course I have to rib DG, I sitll have the OCUS exclusive event with the greatest attendance, when 20 people showed up for my Christmas 2010 event, although I only have 10 attended logs. As much as I've tried, we haven't even come close to 20 people at the next two OCUS exclusive events in Western, N.Y.

That's just a side note, and good-natured jab though. The main question is how was it? Anything interesting happen? Yes, I did hear about the wedding that took place with Signal The Frog giving away the bride.
ImageImage

GOF

Re: How was GeoWoodstock?

Post by GOF » Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I wasn't there. But at least now it doesn't say "Last post by Mr. Yuck".

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue May 29, 2012 10:58 pm

GOF wrote:I wasn't there. But at least now it doesn't say "Last post by Mr. Yuck".
I could have predicted this, you know. And by the way, now it says last post by Mr. Yuck again. At least it isn't 3 1/2 weeks old though.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 am

GeoWoodstock was great, if a bit hot. Between 1:00-1:30 it was mostly me and DJCreekCachers and TwistyNye, but per the event page, others who managed to find me were able to log the event. I'll have to scan or photograph the log sheet and post to the cache page. Not everyone has logged it, yet.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

chilehead

Post by chilehead » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 am

Yes, hot it was!

We didn't stay long, as one of our main goals was to get 12 cache types that day, which we did (plus a waymark, benchmark, and challenge - making 15 icons in all!)