History Caching

Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia

Moderator:glorkar

history-cacher
History Caching

Post by history-cacher » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

I like to set up Geocaches that have a history theme. Also I like to visit geocaches that have a history theme.

Anybody else have an interest in history and geocaching? I'd like to share and compare methods and techniques to make it more interesting for everyone.

-RKO

"Live from Cape Canaveral"

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Re: History Caching

Post by DudleyGrunt » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:50 pm

I definitely enjoy history based caches. Two of my three OC virtuals so far are history based and four of my TerraCaching virtuals are, as well.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

history-cacher

Post by history-cacher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am

dudleygrunt wrote:I definitely enjoy history based caches. Two of my three OC virtuals so far are history based and four of my TerraCaching virtuals are, as well.

I will have to educate myself on Virtual Caches. I will navigate over to your profile and see if I can find them. Do you also put them on Waymarking?

-RKO

history-cacher

Post by history-cacher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 am

I just posted my first history-cache here at Open Cache. If you have any suggestion to make it better let me know. I thought I would start with a Virtual Cache and
then if it gets approved and looks like it would do well then I would plant a physical cache. How does the question feature work? I put the question in the encrypted
hint section, not sure that is correct.

-RKO