NativTxn Comes to Balmer - Wed., 11 July @ Noon

Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia

Moderator:glorkar

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin
NativTxn Comes to Balmer - Wed., 11 July @ Noon

Post by DudleyGrunt » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

NativTxn (Denise) will be in Baltimore for a week, but the only free time she will have is during the day on July 11th.

I will be hosting a meet & greet at the Grilled Cheese & Co. in Catonsville at 11 AM.

Event Page

Image Image Image

I know it'll be hard for many, but I hope that if your schedule permits, you'll come out and give her a warm Maryland welcome.

Denise has been caching for just over 2 years and has put together a nice caching resume.

In addition to being on the OC Team, she was the sponsor of the Diversified Cacher Contest, earlier this year. She's very involved with her local Brazos Valley Geocachers group and founded the Hiders and Seekers group on Google+. Finally, as a member of the Texas Geocaching Association, she assisted with the recent 10th Annual Texas Challenge 2012 Mega Event.Finally, as a member of the Texas Geocaching Association, she assisted with the recent 10th Annual Texas Challenge 2012 Mega Event.

And, of course, if you join in on the live recording of the [urlhttp://www.geocachingpodcast.com/]Geocaching Podcast[/url] on Wednesday evenings, you'll know her from the chat room, there.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

NativTxn
Site Admin

Re: NativTxn Comes to Balmer - Wed., 11 July @ Noon

Post by NativTxn » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Wow...less than a week to go (until we leave from here)!
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website