Help Wanted: West South Central Moderator

Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
DudleyGrunt
Site Admin
Help Wanted: West South Central Moderator

Post by DudleyGrunt » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 pm

RVRoadTrip wrote:If you feel you would make a good moderator for a specific forum section and would like to volunteer, let me know. I will need to see some forums you frequent so I can see what you have posted in the past. :)

Thanks!
Jerry
Although, glokar and I are covering the the West South Central Division forums, now, the OCUS Team is still looking for someone from the region, who would be interested in becoming the regular moderator here. If you might be interested, contact Jerry / RVRoadTrip with the requested "references" above. You can also view the original request from the State / Division Thread.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

kfl

Re: Help Wanted: West South Central Moderator

Post by kfl » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 am

There isn't much to moderate here at the moment...

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Re: Help Wanted: West South Central Moderator

Post by DudleyGrunt » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, true. One thing we've been trying to do in the division forums is to have moderator create a thread of caching organizations in the region. Now, that we have a native cacher covering the Middle Atlantic area, I may start working on some of the other unadopted areas. If you'd like to set that up here, take a look at the South Atlantic area. I did use the GC.com forums to get most of the orgs, but I was sure to visit the site and get the graphics and short description from the actual site, not from GC.com.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image