Lost another?

About the Opencaching Site
TermiteHunter
Site Admin
Lost another?

Post by TermiteHunter » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Just saw that Manville Possum Hunters just archived his caches. Some 44 I estimate.
I assume he was not satisfied with the find rate achieved in the app 2 months they were active. Looks like "0" for most if not all of them.
Was anything else mentioned? I have seen him active in the peer review on the other OC and noted one of the former OCus caches up for review there, I several of the others have already been through since there is a cluster on the map of his caches.

A shame there is no activity in his area. He lists what appear to be quality virtuals.

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Re: Lost another?

Post by TermiteHunter » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm

I've seen him in the OCom forum in the past and thought he had become frustrated with OCom when I saw him begin to list on OCus given some of the comments there.
Just now thought I would take a look there to see if there was any mention of his foray into OCus. None that I could find.

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 am

Yes, he actually had a specific problem apart from the lack of activity, but not sure I should post his comment publicly.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 am

DudleyGrunt wrote:Yes, he actually had a specific problem apart from the lack of activity, but not sure I should post his comment publicly.
I don't think we should post it either, but can we say it was not the lack of activity?
ImageImage