Caches Outside the US

About the Opencaching Site
RVRoadTrip
Site Admin
Caches Outside the US

Post by RVRoadTrip » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Users are free to submit caches that are outside the United States. They will be accessible by clicking "Outside US" on the Main Menu. Because this site is focused on caches within the United States, search options for caches outside the US will not be available. Foreign caches will simply be grouped by country in the listing on http://www.opencaching.us/newcachesrest.php.

Juicepig

Re: Caches Outside the US

Post by Juicepig » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh well. The Map seems to work fine for Canadian listings, though quite disappointed someone has parked the opencaching.ca domain...

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

Crud. Now Juicepig will not get to be the king for life of Geocaching in Canada!

Some guy in Alberta, I see. Oh well, it could be Keith. :?
ImageImage

Juicepig

Post by Juicepig » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm

I Guess it was Coffee Peddlers? Can someone Confirm?

Any chance we can differentiate by Province now that we are Opencaching North America? (I am sure it's on your bucket list!) :D

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Someone else originally obtained the domain, but then was not able to move forward. Coffee Peddlers then arranged with him to take it over. He was going to launch opencaching.ca as a separate site, but then things worked out and we ended up deciding to go forward together.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Coffee Peddlers
Site Admin

Post by Coffee Peddlers » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 am

I am working on getting a programmer. More detail reply in the site suggestion section under the map icon thread. I'm on my phone so adding the link is not possible.
Cheers
CP
Tackling Ontario's hiking trails one step at a time and now invading Michigan Trails as well.