Site issues Wed. 9/11/13-Fri. 9/13/13

For reporting issues with the OCNA site.
Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
Re: Site issues Wed. 9/11/13-Fri. 9/13/13

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:Yeah, think that'll be a good idea. Other than helping with the log issue, do you know of any other specific new features that come with the new code?
First of all, I forgot to say in my last post that OCPL pushed some kind of update that caused the huge error logs. Probably with the API. That's just my opinion, but it's a theory that definitely holds water, eh?

The best thing to do is to poke around OCPL, assuming you have an account (and that's not directed at DG, any of our users and supporters should do this) and check it out. Obviously you should convert it to English by clicking the British Flag in the extreme upper right hand corner of your web browser of choice.

Off the top of my head, field notes, find count next to your name on logs, Better Google cache maps, and the "Open Checker" (Puzzle cache solution checker, similar to several commonly used on Geocaching.com).
ImageImage

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: Site issues Wed. 9/11/13-Fri. 9/13/13

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Well there's a bug in the silly phpbb social media add-on, it put the social media links on the first post of the 2nd page. Oh well, the links are still perty. Although transparent to the average user, the email address octeam at opencaching.us no longer receives 100+ OKAPI error emails every day. Wrygiel from opencaching.pl has in fact reinstalled our database as of Sunday Morning, 9/22/13. I consider this issue to be basically patched.
ImageImage