GPX file for caches on page

For reporting issues with the OCNA site.
Vertigo
GPX file for caches on page

Post by Vertigo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Not working anymore, it worked a week or so ago, but now when I click on it I get broken link.

RVRoadTrip
Site Admin

Re: GPX file for caches on page

Post by RVRoadTrip » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I just tested several listings and all worked fine. What page are you referring to?

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Sorry, I'm refering to the results of a search page.

Try this
http://opencaching.us/search.php?search ... 00&unit=sm

The "Listings from this page" downloads do not work.

While you're here, what is the difference between "Listings from this page" and "Listing from to"

RVRoadTrip
Site Admin

Post by RVRoadTrip » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 pm

You must have the www. in the URL. The license keys are registered to "www.opencaching.us", not just "opencaching.us".

Once there is more than one page of results, the "Listings From To" will have page numbers. :)

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 pm

RVRoadTrip wrote:You must have the www. in the URL. The license keys are registered to "www.opencaching.us", not just "opencaching.us".

Once there is more than one page of results, the "Listings From To" will have page numbers. :)
If that's the problem you might want to add a detector in the header and redirect anyone who doesn't include when they type in the website.

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am

RVRoadTrip wrote:You must have the www. in the URL. The license keys are registered to "www.opencaching.us", not just "opencaching.us".

That was indeed the problem, the rest of the site seems to work fine, but no downloading GPX files using that link unless you have www. in front.