Queries not opening in Google Maps

For reporting issues with the OCNA site.
NativTxn
Site Admin
Re: Queries not opening in Google Maps

Post by NativTxn » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 am

I was having trouble again tonight and this is the full explanation. If I do a search for any active cache in Texas, I get a list of 72 caches. I can view the results in Google Maps with no problems. BUT...if I save that search results and then try to open the Collected Query (by clicking on the name of the Query), I see the list just fine, but I cannot open the results on a map. If I click the Search link, it takes me to the Query set up page, so I'm basically just running a new query (and then I can map it again).

So strange that it's the same results. One maps with no problems and one way gives an error. 8)
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website

NativTxn
Site Admin

Post by NativTxn » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 am

I'm still having this same issue. I cannot get the results to show on a map by pulling up the Collected Query and clicking the Google Maps option for All Pages. If I pull up the Query and then hit Edit and then Search (even if I don't change any of the search criteria), it will work just fine. Any ideas???
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 pm

I do seem to have the same problem and use the same workaround you do. I'm not able to do anything about it, though.

George? Is your tech support recruit able to look at it or do you the contact Jerry was using at oc.eu?
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Coffee Peddlers
Site Admin

Post by Coffee Peddlers » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm meeting up with my buddy Nov 5. At this moment I do not have a programmer as of yet.
Cheers
CP
Tackling Ontario's hiking trails one step at a time and now invading Michigan Trails as well.