Upcoming Events on Main Menu

For reporting issues with the OCNA site.
Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
Upcoming Events on Main Menu

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:01 pm

The Main Menu is on the left hand side of the main page. The third Choice is Upcoming Events. I've only noticed this because I have had an "upcoming event" that was posted almost 8 months out. When you are on this Upcoming Events page, the links to the events do not work. They take you to an "oops, sorry" page on the site. Which for some reason I can't post a link to, but I've copied and pasted what it says:
Cache description not found.
Maybe because:

Cache not found in the database.
Cache not yet published.
Cache suspended by OC Team.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming Events on Main Menu

Post by DudleyGrunt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Hmmm...I've never tried from there. I always just check the bottom of the main page. We hope to have one or two new admins on board soon, but in the meantime, I'll have to check with one of our EU developers and see if he can check it out.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming Events on Main Menu

Post by Mr.Yuck » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:54 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:Hmmm...I've never tried from there. I always just check the bottom of the main page. We hope to have one or two new admins on board soon, but in the meantime, I'll have to check with one of our EU developers and see if he can check it out.
I was just looking at this. It was "on the list". Opencaching.pl pushed an update, and this works!!

EDIT: By the way, judging from the date of the file on the server, I caught it the same day. That probably didn't work yesterday.
ImageImage