Bound ID Tag Caching
0xabaddeed
How do I print my BIT for lamination

Post by 0xabaddeed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I seem to be missing this simple step. Thanks in advance

0xabaddeed

Re: How do I print my BIT for lamination

Post by 0xabaddeed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm

I figured it out - at the bottom on the edit page there was an option to print it. I got it printed and laminated. :-) It was not clear to me that the act of Creating the BitCache also would be the path to printing it. I thought I was going to print it first, then 'create' it - meaning that the registration would be separate from the printing.

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:21 pm

0xabaddeed wrote:I figured it out - at the bottom on the edit page there was an option to print it. I got it printed and laminated. :-) It was not clear to me that the act of Creating the BitCache also would be the path to printing it. I thought I was going to print it first, then 'create' it - meaning that the registration would be separate from the printing.
Glad you figured it out! That's what these forums are for, I guess. :mrgreen: I recently hid 3 of them in Ohio (I live in NY, about 180 miles away), but I knew my target areas, so I just threw in the rough coordinates of nearby Geocaching.com caches, and updated them after I actually placed them. You could use Google Earth too, of course, I remember doing that once before I actually went out and placed one. I suppose we're not as high tech as Munzee, but Geocaching in general is not as high tech as Munzee.
ImageImage

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 pm

For those rough coordinates just use the map on OpenCaching.us.
Coordinates are updated as you move the cursor at the bottom of the map.

Sent from the future with my HTC Wildfire S and Tapatalk