Welcome to the Mexico Sub-forum!

For Geocachers in Estados Unidos Mexicanos

Moderator:Mr.Yuck

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
Welcome to the Mexico Sub-forum!

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Not that I expect it to be highly active, but it was easy enough to create, and it fits nicely right under Canada. I've also finally discovered it's relatively easy to implement Spanish support for the whole forum (not just this sub forum). It would basically be a link at the top to convert all the forums to Spanish. Or any other language you want. If Spanish goes well, might as well throw French on there for Quebec. Tapatalk should be the first forum priority, but it sounds like the languages could be knocked out in like 10 minutes, where Tapatalk will take a couple hours probably.

Oh, we currently only have one cache in Mexico, but that's going to change with some interesting Virtuals created. Not a crazy amount, just to get some caches listed in the Country. I've already seen the first one (not listed yet), and it's excellent.
ImageImage

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Mexico Sub-forum!

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm

By the way, see this announcement for instructions on how to translate this forum into Spanish, as well as French, German and Polish.
ImageImage

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Shouldn't that last post be In Spanish, French or Polish?

Sent from the future with my HTC Wildfire S and Tapatalk

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 pm

TermiteHunter wrote:Shouldn't that last post be In Spanish, French or Polish?

Sent from the future with my HTC Wildfire S and Tapatalk
No, the posts are in the native tongue they are typed in. Everything else you see is in the language of choice. :lol:

Go ahead and try it. I know I have about 8 times while testing to make sure each one worked. :o
ImageImage