Post by zstatman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 am

Working on my Monterra

ZStatman
Montana 650
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro Phone
"It is all in the search!"
Florida, USA

=========================================
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt (anonymous)

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: C:geo

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Manville Possum Hunters wrote:I'm having the same problem, unable to authorize my account on c:geo. :roll:
This should be working fine for at least a week now. Works for me too.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 am

Same here. Do you have the most recent version and any updates?
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:25 pm

I have 2015
08 03

Sounds pretty recent. No problems now. I did have an issue with it not showing all cache types for a couple days till I figured out how to include the rest. Works perfectly now.have not needed to re_ authorize since.

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

To get all caches.. on the main page. Bottom right icon. Select all caches.

I don't think I changed it. Might have been reset to traditional on the last update.

tripman1

Post by tripman1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:10 am

Also had a recent issue with authorizing, couldn't log into the website. It was active, but couldn't authorize so some functionality was missing. I had to do a factory reset (ouch) and it seems to work now. Perhaps an issue with ssl or ?? when the API was changed and my phone wouldn't let go of the old data. If anyone had and idea I would be interested in tracking this down so I don't have to reset if it happens again.
ImageImage

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:51 am

tripman1 wrote:Also had a recent issue with authorizing, couldn't log into the website. It was active, but couldn't authorize so some functionality was missing. I had to do a factory reset (ouch) and it seems to work now. Perhaps an issue with ssl or ?? when the API was changed and my phone wouldn't let go of the old data. If anyone had and idea I would be interested in tracking this down so I don't have to reset if it happens again.
We have a recent issue (8 days old) with a runaway process or cron job that takes up 100%+ of CPU usage, and makes the site verrrrrrry sloooooooow. Like if you're on a desktop computer with a high speed internet connection like 30 seconds to a minute for a page to load. This comes and goes until we figure out what the heck it is. I have noticed c:geo will time out and fail to log in during these periods. Which we're in right now, i'm going to have to sit here for a minute after hitting submit. :D
ImageImage