NEW GeoPath - National Wildlife Visitor Center (Laurel, MD)

General Information About Geocaching
DudleyGrunt
Site Admin
NEW GeoPath - National Wildlife Visitor Center (Laurel, MD)

Post by DudleyGrunt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:22 pm

I've just released my 2nd GeoPath - National Wildlife Visitor Center, near Laurel, MD.
Established in 1936 by executive order of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Patuxent Research Refuge is the nation's only national wildlife refuge established to support wildlife research. The National Wildlife Visitor Center is a science and environmental education center providing visitors with opportunities to explore, discover, and learn.

There are 6 caches in this GeoPath, but you'll only need to find 5. This is to allow you to complete it even if you visit when the actual Visitor Center is closed.
This is another example of a series of caches that I published as a set that were a natural to turn into a GeoPath.

If you are in the area, this can easily been completed in a couple hours or so.

Happy Trails!
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

jane477

Re: NEW GeoPath - National Wildlife Visitor Center (Laurel, MD)

Post by jane477 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:39 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:22 pm
I've just released my 2nd GeoPath - National Wildlife Visitor Center, near Laurel, MD.
Established in 1936 by executive order of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Patuxent Research Refuge is the nation's only national wildlife refuge established to support wildlife research. The National Wildlife Visitor Center is a science and environmental education center providing visitors with opportunities to explore, discover, and learn.

There are 6 caches in this GeoPath, but you'll only need to find 5. This is to allow you to complete it even if you visit when the actual Visitor Center is closed.
This is another example of a series of caches that I published as a set that were a natural to turn into a GeoPath.

If you are in the area, this can easily been completed in a couple hours or so.

Happy Trails!
I've done an amazing job my friend. Thank you very much for that