Milestones - Share Yours Here

General Information About Geocaching
DisneyScout
Re: Milestones - Share Yours Here

Post by DisneyScout » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

I just found my 10th cache. Pollinators & Amphibians Abound - NWVC 3 - OU0759 Hidden by DudleyGrunt

I'll catch up to everyone else eventually. ;-)

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Logged my 300th OCNA cache find yesterday with A True Metal Head (OU0716) by FailedApparatus. Found it with sfcchaz on our (mostly) alt-caching / alternative to the megas trip to Charlotte, NC this weekend.

Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm

DisneyScout wrote:I just found my 10th cache. Pollinators & Amphibians Abound - NWVC 3 - OU0759 Hidden by DudleyGrunt

I'll catch up to everyone else eventually. ;-)
Congratulations! Glad you could use one of my new caches for this!
Dave, OCNA Team Member

Image Image

Memfis Mafia

Post by Memfis Mafia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 am

I see that this thread seems to have died long ago. That's ok I am going to post anyway.

We have reached a milestone that we just had our 12th cache type published. We only have one left to go, the Multi-cache, before we have completed the set. We are just as interested in creating caches and hosting events as we are finding caches. We complete a lot of our cache finds while traveling.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 7.23.52 AM.png
Our milestone hides
Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 7.23.52 AM.png (10.62KiB)Viewed 13033 times

Bon Echo
Site Admin

Post by Bon Echo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:58 am

Congratulations to Dudley Grunt on his 200th OCNA listing (I was looking at your Back to the Future event and noticed that you wrote "My 200th created OCNA cache!" - wish I could attend BTW)

DG holds the top spot for the number of active created caches (127 according to the User Ranking by Number of Created Caches page) and likely also has created more OCNA caches than any other user (144) and I'm guessing also holds the top spot for number of arranged events (54). He also has the most finds (372) of any user.

Way to go DG!

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Thanks! Interestingly, I noticed the following discrepancy in my number of hides...

Stat banner, Profile page & my own tracking spreadsheet = 200 (see below)
Statistics page = 127

After looking, I noticed the 127 are just my active caches.
Dave, OCNA Team Member

Image Image

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am

DudleyGrunt wrote:Thanks! Interestingly, I noticed the following discrepancy in my number of hides...

Stat banner, Profile page & my own tracking spreadsheet = 200 (see below)
Statistics page = 127

After looking, I noticed the 127 are just my active caches.
FIrst of all, congratulations! I always told you you were #1 in my book. I did, didn't I? :D

OK, this is admin stuff, but I guess I'll address it, and address it here. You might remember I painstakingly changed the code in about 30 files on this site to make events count as finds, I'm sure. There were a couple minor places I couldn't find the correct code, such as "Total Finds" on the main page of the site. While I was going after that, one of the places was the stats banner, and I specifically remember altering that as well to show archived caches as hides. Perhaps I couldn't find the code for the statistics page?

Two things 1.I can try to find that code for the statistics page, or 2. I can try to alter the text on the statistics page to say active. Probably email me or text me, we don't want to clutter up this thread. I guess I'm cluttering it up just to indicate that I've seen the complaint.
ImageImage