Post by TermiteHunter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Attachments
tag 2.png
tag 2.png (55.92KiB)Viewed 13226 times

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Re: Finally

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 am

TermiteHunter wrote:A pic of the dog tag with the flea attached to the chain.

Good news though. They plan a trip to TX for the Rose Bowl and will be taking it with them. So it should end up in the same general area as the rest of the cache at the very least. Dallas / Fort Worth It all looks teh same to me. With some extreme luck they could find the container and return it but the way things go with this cache it has probably already been picked up and is on its way to MI.
Blasphemy! The Cotton Bowl is in Dallas, the Rose Bowl is in Passadena, California. Michigan State is playing in the Cotton bowl as part of the 4 team playoff. I do see the infiltrator has been moved to Texas, and not far away from Dallas. This could reunion could happen, you know.
ImageImage

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:12 am

The bowl selection is my error. I don't keep up with football pro or college.this from a pro team home of the nearly undefeated team of the Carolina Panthers.

Looks like f they are going to be very close.my need to ralley the OCNA team in the area to complete the reunion

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:29 am

TermiteHunter wrote:The bowl selection is my error. I don't keep up with football pro or college.this from a pro team home of the nearly undefeated team of the Carolina Panthers.

Looks like f they are going to be very close.my need to ralley the OCNA team in the area to complete the reunion

Well, you at least appear to know they finally lost their 15th game on Sunday, December 27th. You did know, didn't you? :D

I know a guy. I believe he's only logged one cache as found on the site, and he lives quite further east of Dallas, but he's a big supporter, and I believe he's in the area frequently. We shall see what happens.
ImageImage

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:21 am

Since I live herei would have phrased that differently

They lost their FIRST game on the 27th ending their 14 game winning streak

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Well *&^#&&, Looks like they forgot about dropping the Infiltrator until they started their way home. Just north of Dallas in McAlester OK.
Close but not anywhere near any sort of OCNA activity.

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:17 pm

TermiteHunter wrote:Well *&^#&&, Looks like they forgot about dropping the Infiltrator until they started their way home. Just north of Dallas in McAlester OK.
Close but not anywhere near any sort of OCNA activity.
Considering Michigan State got humiliated 38-0, you're lucky they didn't throw it out. :lol:

Geez, they didn't fly down?
ImageImage

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Possible rescue mission in the works.

I just got a message from a GC cacher, GEO CAMPER, planning a trip to the area that saw the TB portion listed in a cache. They wanted more information which I was pleased to offer. Their trip includes going to the area of the Infiltrator Moving cache so a re-joining is possible assuming both elements are still in their posted locations. I can only hope that everyone else has/will ignore the two parts until the rescue is attempted.

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:53 am

Well a month after hopes were raised that the TB and Cache would be re-joined I am pleased to say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Geo Camper picked up both parts and brought them back together, hauled them both back north to WI where they are together sitting in a TB Hotel.

I added a short note to the Infiltrator Blog post (pending approval) Now I wish I had posted to it regularly about the adventure. It would have been a fascinating story to go along with the original post. Oh Well.... at least it is documented to some degree.

The Infiltrator, TB, Geokrety, travel fleas, Bit and TB are together again here http://coord.info/GC4RYHR

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 am

TermiteHunter wrote:Well a month after hopes were raised that the TB and Cache would be re-joined I am pleased to say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Geo Camper picked up both parts and brought them back together, hauled them both back north to WI where they are together sitting in a TB Hotel.

I added a short note to the Infiltrator Blog post (pending approval) Now I wish I had posted to it regularly about the adventure. It would have been a fascinating story to go along with the original post. Oh Well.... at least it is documented to some degree.

The Infiltrator, TB, Geokrety, travel fleas, Bit and TB are together again here http://coord.info/GC4RYHR
I can't freaking approve it, I cant get into the admin menu on Wordpress! Piece of crap. I've asked for help at a forum. Worse, how am I going to announce pathtag winners? You all can read the blog to your hearts content, but I can't do anything with it!!
ImageImage