GeoWoodstock 9

General Information About Geocaching
Mr.Yuck
Site Admin
Re: GeoWoodstock 9

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:I've made my hotel reservations today.

I'll be in Niagra Falls on June 30. Doesn't look like I could have picked a much better spot for OCUS finds. Can't wait!

For the weekend, I'll be in Jamestown, NY. Doesn't seem to be anything there, for now.
I hope, I say again hope to have 3 more OCUS only physical caches in place by the end of the month. No promises though. All three would be within 7-8 miles of Niagara Falls. But I'm sure there's enough for you right now already!!

Jamestown? How can I put this? It's not particularly known for having a lot of great caches. :mrgreen:

Well myself, Sabrefan and Atmospherium (who hasn't hidden anything on OCUS, but has an account and found several) will definitely have to meet up with you at Geowoodstock. Even though you'll be in the neighborhood, it would be pretty tough for me to meet up on a Thursday or Friday.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 am

OpenCachingUS meet up at GeoWoodstock @ 3pm near check-in.

If you're there, hope you can make it.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Sabrefan7

Post by Sabrefan7 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:51 pm

I will be there :D

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey, it was great meeting everyone! Don't know why I didn't list this as a OCUS Flash Mob, ahead of time. Durn it! Next year (in Indiana), I'll be sure to do that.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Sabrefan7

Post by Sabrefan7 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 am

Yeah I think our mob was 10 cachers. Nice to see WNY represent and nice meeting you Dave.

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Sabrefan7 wrote:Yeah I think our mob was 10 cachers. Nice to see WNY represent and nice meeting you Dave.
Yeah, two more WNY'er's went back to their hotel, and we never did see Sparows_Gold. But a successful little tweetup either way. Gosh, I don't know if any of us will be going to Indiana. Rayman, maybe.
ImageImage

Rayman

Post by Rayman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Mr.Yuck wrote:Yeah, two more WNY'er's went back to their hotel, and we never did see Sparows_Gold. But a successful little tweetup either way. Gosh, I don't know if any of us will be going to Indiana. Rayman, maybe.
Hey look at me arriving late to the discussion, as usual. :oops: Agree with SF7, it was definitely nice to meet you Dave after our close encounter in Baltimore last year. And yes Mr Yuck, I do tentatively have a hotel reservation for Indiana next year but I'm undecided if I'll actually go. Who am I kidding? I probably will.