Hey guys I don't like rude people

General Information About Geocaching
Contra1971
Hey guys I don't like rude people

Post by Contra1971 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 pm

lol. and I did start my hobbie at GS but I think I am gonna stop and devote all my attention to you guys here (I already hide more caches here than there)
but, in a mature discussion it seem like there is always a "PREMIUM MEMBER" who has to jump in and be insulting to a non-premium member
such as myself

it is kinda like they look down on us
remember the game/hobby/sport
was founded as a free game (if you have the correct equipment)
I don't disagree with premium memberships at all
just don't like being unsulted by them, they would't insult me in person, for fear for their lives, so why insult me at all?

I know being behind a keyboard makes people brave, but I don't wanna be part of that crowd...so long live Opencaching
And Remember, It's Not About Having What You Want, It's About Wanting What You Have

NativTxn
Site Admin

Re: Hey guys I don't like rude people

Post by NativTxn » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

I understand completely! I gave up on the GS forums a long time ago because of the rudeness of some forum-dwellers and some of the lackeys. I SO enjoy this site. It amazes me that more people haven't become active here. I'm not expecting people to switch from there to here exclusively, but variety is the spice of life, right?
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website

Contra1971

Post by Contra1971 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

sure and I was gonna use both, I was even gonna buy a premium membership, but I couldn't stand the jerks anymore, so I left

I am trying to get the word out as much as I can, I need people to hide caches so I can find them...lol
And Remember, It's Not About Having What You Want, It's About Wanting What You Have

Coffee Peddlers
Site Admin

Post by Coffee Peddlers » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm

we are all premium members on this site and for the bargain price of 0.00 dollars :) That is one of the main perks of Opencaching. We also have a great group here in the forums.
Cheers
CP
Tackling Ontario's hiking trails one step at a time and now invading Michigan Trails as well.

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Coffee Peddlers wrote:we are all premium members on this site and for the bargain price of 0.00 dollars[ :) That is one of the main perks of Opencaching. [/url]
And the nice thing is you don't have to worry about converting currencies between US, CAN, and MEX. :D
Coffee Peddlers wrote:We also have a great group here in the forums.
Amen to that!
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:
Coffee Peddlers wrote:we are all premium members on this site and for the bargain price of 0.00 dollars[ :) That is one of the main perks of Opencaching. [/url]
And the nice thing is you don't have to worry about converting currencies between US, CAN, and MEX. :D
Coffee Peddlers wrote:We also have a great group here in the forums.
Amen to that!
Yeah, we try not to bash the Frog too much here. There's another Geocaching website where they're quite well know for that. :lol:
ImageImage