FTFshop.eu - OpenCaching Merchandise

General Information About Geocaching
DudleyGrunt
Site Admin
FTFshop.eu - OpenCaching Merchandise

Post by DudleyGrunt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 am

I just ordered a really nice looking OpenCaching t-shirt from FTFshop.eu. Some of the stuff may be slightly expensive with the conversion rates and shipping, but other stuff doesn't look to be too bad. In addition to many items with the main OC logo, they have a lot of original designs, as well.

Be sure to selected "USD" as your currency (top right), unless you want prices in Euros.

Shirt I bought.
Dave, OCNA Team Member
For the smiles, not the smilies.
Maryland Geocaching Society

Image Image

NativTxn
Site Admin

Re: FTFshop.eu - OpenCaching Merchandise

Post by NativTxn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

What would it take to get an OC US or NA shop???
If you hide it, they will come!
Image Image Image
My Website

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 pm

In discussions with Oliver of OC.de about exactly what allowed / required.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Dave, OCNA Team Member

Image Image

NativTxn
Site Admin

Post by NativTxn » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:04 pm

I'd like to see lanyards, coins (trackable or not), shirts, stickers (just the logo and/or "Official Cache" stickers for containers), pathtags.

Speaking of pathtags....where do we stand on that? Did y'all ever look into doing the Fundraiser type so that it doesn't cost anything up front?
Image Image Image
My Website

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am

NativTxn wrote:I'd like to see lanyards, coins (trackable or not), shirts, stickers (just the logo and/or "Official Cache" stickers for containers), pathtags.

Speaking of pathtags....where do we stand on that? Did y'all ever look into doing the Fundraiser type so that it doesn't cost anything up front?
Not to gang up on DG, but yeah, lets do that fundraiser type Pathtag thing, where you don't have to pay up front. I'm in on this big time.
ImageImage

DudleyGrunt
Site Admin

Post by DudleyGrunt » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Agree. I do think we'll need to have Coffee Peddlers set up an account (may already exist) for the Pathtag money to be sent to.

I know it isn't really complicated, but would anyone be intereted in taking the OCUS/OCNA logo and putting it in a format acceptable for submission? This might include creating a new version of the logo with "OpenCaching North America", though for the tag, we'd probably also want the URL somewhere.

Per Schrottie (OC.eu dev forums), the font is called In His Hands.
Dave, OCNA Team Member

Image Image

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 pm

DudleyGrunt wrote:Agree. I do think we'll need to have Coffee Peddlers set up an account (may already exist) for the Pathtag money to be sent to.

I know it isn't really complicated, but would anyone be intereted in taking the OCUS/OCNA logo and putting it in a format acceptable for submission? This might include creating a new version of the logo with "OpenCaching North America", though for the tag, we'd probably also want the URL somewhere.

Per Schrottie (OC.eu dev forums), the font is called In His Hands.
Yeah, it's too complicated for me. I lack any kind of graphics skillz. Just never got into it. Can NativeTxn hook us up?
ImageImage

NativTxn
Site Admin

Post by NativTxn » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 am

I have the exact geocaching symbol and the font, but not the sunburst part of the logo. For a pathtag design, it would most likely need to be just plain without the shadow behind it.
Image Image Image
My Website

NativTxn
Site Admin

Post by NativTxn » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 am

DudleyGrunt wrote:Agree. I do think we'll need to have Coffee Peddlers set up an account (may already exist) for the Pathtag money to be sent to.
There has to be some kind of account set up somewhere since there is a Donate button on the main screen.
Image Image Image
My Website

Coffee Peddlers
Site Admin

Post by Coffee Peddlers » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I will have to try and dig up the email... or perhaps recontact Mike at pathtag but I have had a conversation with him in the past. We need artwork and with out artwork it i pointless to proceed. I have put out the challenge in the past to have people submit artwork and have not had a good response.

I created a new thread and in it I have said that I have an artist that is willing to do some work for us. I just got this set up this week, Friday actually so I don't have a timeline but its beginning to move forward.

But again... we need artwork... we need something to put on the pathtag... we need artwork... did I mention that we need artwork to put on all these wonderful ideas that keep coming forward ;-)

I am working 11-12hr midnight shifts and do some volunteer work on Mondays during the day... weekends I spend with my kids so unfortunately I have not been as active as I should be. When push has comes to shove Dave has gotten ahold of me on my Blackberry so I'm not completely out of touch. So don't anyone start thinking that I've abandon you guys (I"m reminded of everyone everytime a new cache is waiting for approval and once a month when my credit card is charged the fee for hosting the site lol)... just been eat, sleep work and repeat.
Cheers
CP
Tackling Ontario's hiking trails one step at a time and now invading Michigan Trails as well.