Hi, I am new to the forum!

Keep it clean and civil!
Develoobece
Hi, I am new to the forum!

Post by Develoobece » Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory.

When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions.

I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I am new to the forum!

Post by TermiteHunter » Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:57 pm

"Is it appropriate to discuss illegal drug activities on a forum dedicated to geocaching and open caching? Should the forum moderators take action to remove such posts and ban users who engage in these discussions?"

NO
YES (well not the users that respond, just the original poster)

...and you are right there on the edge.
Multiple posts of the same topic for discussion with no insight of your own,
Posts with Russian text titles promoting illegal products,
Stating that you are from Wallingford CT while your IP address is in Germany...(tropical plants are a little difficult to grow in a CT backyard garden BTW)

Use that keen eye to see where this is going.
I am removing the duplicate posts (save one) and the Russian drug links posts.
If you are here for marketing, you have made a mistake as it is just us and spammers viewing.
Tread lightly with your next posts.

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:16 pm

The cliff is crumbling under your feet...

Hope you enjoyed reactivation.
While you were gone I removed all of your most recent repetitive and non-insightful posts.
This is not a place for your brand of marketing.

If you really want to join the conversation then tell us (me) something rather than asking generally the same question about geocaching to which you add no interest with a story of your own. Ohh, and you introduced yourself twice (this was the first time when we determined you are in Germany)
We won't mention that these are "on topic" posted in the "off topic" board.
They are actually not bad questions but what are your own answers? Do you even Geocache?

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Post by TermiteHunter » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:47 am

....and they are gone.

Not having a fake cacher "marketing" guru play here.