Geocaching Hardware Discussion
- Posts: 422
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 am
- Location: Oshkosh/Berlin, Wisconsin
I started out with a pretty old unit I bought off of a friend on the cheap. It is a Garmin eMap from around 2000. Got it for $20
Opencaching.us Global Moderator
"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane"
- Site Admin
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2008
- Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 pm
- Location: Jessup, MD
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm
- Location: South Mississippi
iPhone 3GS & Garmin 60CSx
Bill, OC US Moderator, Division 6
Always waypoint the Jeep!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm
Delorme PN 40, Garmin 60 CSX, Droid Incredible.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 pm
A compass and really detailed topo maps. J/K! eTrex CSX. I also have a PN40 gathering dust. I got one of the faulty ones.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 pm
Garmin Oregon 300 - Love It!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Well, here's our arsenal.
Soon, iPhone 4
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Garmin Nuvi 500
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 pm
We use Delorme PN-40 mainly and Magellan 4000XL once in awhile. Still like this old one, the accuracy is great but it has no maps.