Create new caches broken again.

For reporting issues with the OCNA site.
KnowsOpie
Create new caches broken again.

Post by KnowsOpie » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:20 pm

I have tried two time to create a new listing and all I get is this: http://www.opencaching.us/newcache.php2 ... ozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd

KnowsOpie

Re: Create new caches broken again.

Post by KnowsOpie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Seems to have fixed itself. :oops:
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 am

Very possible, MPH. We had a little "relapse" a couple days after the first big break. Sorry about that.
ImageImage

KnowsOpie

Post by KnowsOpie » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Mr.Yuck wrote:Very possible, MPH. We had a little "relapse" a couple days after the first big break. Sorry about that.
Not a problem, I'm used to the Waymarking site that breaks often. :P At least you are on the job with a quick fix. ;)

I can't see the review queue anymore, but I bet it's piling up?
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd

Bon Echo
Site Admin

Post by Bon Echo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:19 pm

If you get the error message again, just refresh your browser then select "resend" when the pop-up window appears (In Firefox, the popup message reads "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier."). Yesterday I updated a few dozen of my listings and I had the error message a bunch of times while saving changes. Each time I just did Refresh then Resend and all the changes were saved. No promise it will work in other browsers though.

KnowsOpie

Post by KnowsOpie » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Bon Echo wrote:If you get the error message again, just refresh your browser then select "resend" when the pop-up window appears (In Firefox, the popup message reads "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier."). Yesterday I updated a few dozen of my listings and I had the error message a bunch of times while saving changes. Each time I just did Refresh then Resend and all the changes were saved. No promise it will work in other browsers though.
I'm aware that no one minds the store here on weekends, but I'm unable to create any new listings again. :roll:

Not that it really matters, but I was excited about the new BM listings. :(
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:40 pm

KnowsOpie wrote:
Bon Echo wrote:If you get the error message again, just refresh your browser then select "resend" when the pop-up window appears (In Firefox, the popup message reads "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier."). Yesterday I updated a few dozen of my listings and I had the error message a bunch of times while saving changes. Each time I just did Refresh then Resend and all the changes were saved. No promise it will work in other browsers though.
I'm aware that no one minds the store here on weekends, but I'm unable to create any new listings again. :roll:

Not that it really matters, but I was excited about the new BM listings. :(
Wrong, Yuck is here!! Working for me, how about now? Fear not, Andrei from .ro should be back, and getting this stuff fixed in short order. Hopefully, that is.
ImageImage

KnowsOpie

Post by KnowsOpie » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm

It's on and off, wouldn't open the create a cache page on my first attempt again today. That is as far as I have went, I already got the one broken draft that shows up as blocked now, and I don't want another. :)

Looks like I'm at a stand-still until I know more about the new BM caches anyway. :oops: We were lead to believe they would be a new cache type by now, but I guessing that the recent problems have hampered that. :?:
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd

Mr.Yuck
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Yuck » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:24 pm

KnowsOpie wrote:It's on and off, wouldn't open the create a cache page on my first attempt again today. That is as far as I have went, I already got the one broken draft that shows up as blocked now, and I don't want another. :)

Looks like I'm at a stand-still until I know more about the new BM caches anyway. :oops: We were lead to believe they would be a new cache type by now, but I guessing that the recent problems have hampered that. :?:
I have to agree, recent problems have hampered that. And now I'm exactly 2 weeks out from the hip replacement, and busy as hell at work. Not excuses, by the way. :D
ImageImage

KnowsOpie

Post by KnowsOpie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 am

Sorry to hear about upcoming hip replacement. I spent the day on the road yesterday, my hip was hurting too. The weather was rainy, that don't help matters.

I tried to post last night, but it would not go through, more errors. :oops:
Nutty as a Squirrel Turd