Fresh member, eager to get started.

Keep it clean and civil!
Randyaffom
Fresh member, eager to get started.

Post by Randyaffom » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:28 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this community and wanted to share a bit about me. Feel free to send me your questions, I am happy to share!

A little about myself - I'm [insert some brief details about yourself, like where you're from, your job/hobbies, or what brings you to this particular forum].

I'm really thrilled to meeting people that have similar passions for [topics related to the forum] and learn from all of your experiences and knowledge.

Looking forward to being an active part of this community!

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Re: Fresh member, eager to get started.

Post by TermiteHunter » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:47 pm

This is fantastic..
I can't tell you how excited I am to see this.

A template for a generic greeting for the potential spammer to add details yet there are no details, only the instructions for what to fill in.
Perhaps it is something that script would have filled in for them but it failed since links are blocked ("Thank" spammers)

Since the OP has yet to actually post spam, they have not been blocked.
Well that (I stick to a hard line for spam, but then it's my line) and I find the post entertaining

TermiteHunter
Site Admin

Re: Fresh member, eager to get started.

Post by TermiteHunter » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:01 pm

Let's assume you actually are interested in what is available here in the forum.
This is where you are supposed to interact with the forum you just convinced you are interested in.

Hmm... those two statements seem counter. I'm assuming you are interested yet I just suggested that you had "convinced us" of your interest.
Anyway...Let's proceed. This is where you ask us a question.
You posted your eagerness to get started in whatever it is that we do here.
You have been greeted by the forum. (not a very positive first step with your 1st post, with an excited reply)
Time for YOU to ask a question, preferably regarding the thing we are here to talk about.

I look forward to your response (I expect shiny entertainment)